Tuesday, 21 August 2012

A CHRISTENING CARD FOR A ONE YEAR OLD


Sometimes Christening cards aren't just for babies which can create more of a challenge because you don't want the images to be too baby - ish ( is that a word ?!!! ) This card commission was for a one year old girl so I finally decided on using a cute little template that I haven't used in AGES but it's quick & easy to make, I'd just forgotten all about it, I was actually seatching through my templates looking for the cross & came across the long forgotten dress ! I found it a couple of years ago on the internet & it was offered FREE to use & share but I can't remember where or who it came from so I can't give credit sadly. So here is the finished card along with the template if you want to save it yourself, just re-size it to suit your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment